assalamualaikum and hi! it's been so long since my last review for kdrama and kpop right? so, today I'll be reviewing some of MV from my most favourite artists. do watch them okay? :) **** Lay Your Head On Me // Crush Peopleeeeeeeeeee! you need to hear this. it's all English which an international fan like me dont have to search for lyrics translation. I swear this song is really good and amazing! for those whom having a difficult time right now then this song is the right one for you! or if you wanted to comfort someone but you just dont know how then this song is also perfect for you guyssssssssss. I'm totally in love with this song and the cinematography in his MV is superb! amazinggggg and I'm so love with it! I've just discovered this song today and I cant stop listening to it until now! i love youuuu, Crush! **** It Takes Time // Loco ft Colde for those who's having a tough time in moving on then this is the ...
assalamualaikum and hi! another japanese drama review for today! starred by my most favourite japanese actor; Kento Yamazaki ❤ *** spoiler alert *** DRAMA REVIEW: GOOD DOCTOR Episode: 10 episodes (each 1 hour) Cast Kento Yamazaki as Minato Shindo Juri Ueno as Natsumi Seto Naohito Fujiki as Seiji Takayama this drama aired last year after the american version of Good Doctor has been released. the original version of this drama is actually from Korea starring Jo Won and Moon Chae Won. compared to the original version which have 20 episodes, this japanese version only have 10 episodes. this drama is about Minato Shindo which is an autistic and has a savant syndrome. beyond that, he's pursuing his dream to become a pediatric surgeon. Akira Shiga; his guardian was surprised of his talent of fast memorizing and imagining human body. he then decided to support Minato Shindo to become a pediatric surgeon. Akira Shiga works as a head director in a big ho...
assalamualaikum and hi. went to MPH on 16th just to window shopping because I dont have enough money to buy books. not that I dont have the money just that buying a book right now is not a priority for me because I need to replace my lost IC. it cost RM110 which means I need to limit my other wants too *sigh nevertheless I can resist to buy one when I'm inside MPH. moreover I got to borrow MPH member card that belongs to my roommate which means I'll have 10% off when I buy books. saw one of my long waiting list of wanted book, I grab one and smile because finally I've found it. Pelukis Jalanan - Teme Abdullah published in 2016, but just today in this year I've got it. I'v read many great and awesome reviews on this books that it gives you the urge to buy and wanted to feel the same feelings like how the others felt. I cried. serious talk, I really cried upon reading the first chapter of this book. maybe because I knew how the writer felt...
Comments
Post a Comment